Balance: The Difference Between Sickness and Health
Life is all about balance and choice. We all choose our fate and in some ways our state of health. Visualize your life as a movie. You are the writer, producer, and director of that movie. That means that the power of your life and your health is in your hands. What kind of movie are you going to live? Drama? Comedy? Horror?
It is all your choice. You can be the damsel in distress or the hero and victor. You can be the sickly antagonist or the super energized, happy and healthy superstar. We at E'Daj Teas are dedicated to making you the super happy and energetic star of your own movie called life. Therefore, we are providing you a listing of acid and alkaline foods as a guide.
Remember, it is all about balance. In addition to drinking E'Daj Premium Teas, try to incorporate 80% of the alkaline food listed below into your eating habits and regimen, you will notice an increase in energy, fewer colds, and weight loss. The remaining 20% of the acidic foods that you eat can be whatever you want them to be (within reason).
For example, if you eat 3 square meals a day, then that equals 21 meals eaten per week. If your goal is to balance your eating habits by consuming 80% alkaline and 20% acidic foods each week then your goal would be to consume 16.8 meals consisting of alkaline foods. That leaves 4.2 meals as "open game" to eat whatever you want.
We know that change doesn't happen overnight, therefore, we encourage you to take baby steps as you change your eating habits. Drinking our teas is the first step. If you desire even greater success and longer health try adopting the 80/20 eating rule. You have already taken the first step by logging on to this website and learning new information. Take one more step...
Liquor, Beer, Soft Drinks, Coffee, and Wine
Ginger Tea, Green Tea, Herbal Tea, and Lemon Water
NutraSweet, Equal, Aspartame, Sweet 'N Low, White Sugar, Brown Sugara and Molasses
Raw Honey, Raw Sugar, Maple Syrup, Rice Syrup and Stevia
Blueberries, Cranberries, Prunes, Sweetened Fruit Juice, Sour Cherries, Rhubarb and Canned Fruit